There are a lot of highs and lows that you experience throughout your career life, which is why every year that you come out unscathed feels like a great achievement. To celebrate a plausible milestone such as 5 years at your workplace, you can use any of these 5 year work anniversary quotes.
When you complete a milestone as excellent as 5 years at your work, it’s hard to put together the words to show your gratefulness for the past and excitement for the future in your career. Whether you’re an employer congratulating your employee on completing 5 years at your workplace, or you’re celebrating your own 5 years of your current job, we’ve got the words for you. Read on to take your pick from 20 quotes to celebrate your 5 year work anniversary.
5 Year Work Anniversary:
1. A lot of people failed at accomplishing the things that you did because they were busy trying to find problems while you were trying to find solutions. Happy 5th work anniversary!
2. It’s safe to say that I’m so proud to be associated with this company. I have learned so much from my employer and colleagues in these 5 years and I’m excited to learn more!
3. It’s only been 5 years, but it feels like we’ve known you forever! You have become a wonderful work partner and a friend I can count on.
4. I’m elated to celebrate my 5 year work anniversary at this place because employers and coworkers like you are what make me love my job so much more.
5. Your attitude is what makes you a winner! You inspire and motivate our team like no other which is why we thank you for your service and wish you a happy 5 year work anniversary.
5 Year Work Anniversary Quotes:
1. I feel so lucky to be working here since I’m not only doing what I love but I’m also surrounded by employers and coworkers who motivate me. Thank you for the best 5 years of my life!
2. On this very day 5 years ago, we came across a skilled professional and a lovely person. Happy 5th work anniversary; thank you for being part of our organization!
3. This organization has taught me so much that I needed to know about my career path. Thank you for celebrating my achievements and helping me overcome my fears these 5 years!
4. Doing anything with perfection and confidence is like wearing an impeccable suit – the best way to make a great impression. Happy 5th work anniversary!
5. My employers and coworkers have helped me prosper in these greatly creative 5 years of my life. I would not part with the job for any job in the world!
Also Read: Congratulations On Your Promotion Quotes
5 Year Work Anniversary Images:
1. Opportunity comes to those that quit waiting and start looking; success comes to those that quit thinking and start doing. Congratulations on looking and doing these past 5 years!
2. One thing I’ve learned in my 5 years at this place is “less problems, more solutions”. I know that if I keep working like this, nothing will stop me from reaching the top.
3. You are efficient, organized, and result-oriented and this is reflected in your work. Happy 5th work anniversary; here is to many, many more!
4. Skills can be imparted, but the will to persist and persevere is inborn, which is exactly what landed me this job 5 wonderful years ago!
5. Pursuing excellence is not just a one-time job; for a person as dedicated as you, it is a way of life. Thank you for 5 hardworking years of your excellence!
Happy 5 Year Work Anniversary:
1. Over these last 5 years, my employers and coworkers have taught me everything related to dedication and resilience that I needed to learn for a successful career; I couldn’t be more grateful.
2. Self-belief is the fine line that separates the successful ones from the naysayers. In these 5 years, I’ve learned that you have a lot of it. Happy 5th work anniversary!
3. I’ll be eternally grateful for the way this workplace has taught me that doing a good job isn’t just impressive innovation; it’s about plain dedication. Thank you for 5 amazing years!
4. Your contribution proves to us that you are an excellent team player, as well as a great connoisseur of excellence. Happy 5th work anniversary!
5. Your commitment to our organization and your contribution to our team’s success is exemplary and we’ll forever be grateful for your service. Happy 5th work anniversary!
Completing 5 years at your job is a great achievement that is worth celebrating. At this milestone, you should take a moment to thank your employer and your colleagues and show your gratefulness and excitement for your career. Take help from any of these 5 year work anniversary quotes to articulate your thoughts better and celebrate your achievement at that workplace when the time comes.