Farewell message to coworker is a great idea if you want to wish them best of luck on their new journey. This will also give you the opportunity to tell them how you feel about them. Telling people how much you appreciate them being there with you is a super sweet gesture and can strengthen your bond with them as well.
So, use this opportunity wisely and send them farewell messages and wishes that will make them grin from ear to ear. Scroll down to find a list of 25 quotes and choose the ones that you think are the best.
Farewell Message to Coworker:
1. Dear coworker, the time we spent together was amazing and I cannot thank you enough for making boring work bearable. May God bless you.
2. You have worked so hard and achieved amazing things through sheer hard work. I am so proud that you were my coworker. Farewell to you, dearest!
3. Having you on our team was the best thing. Now that you are leaving, I pray that you find what you love. Goodbye.
4. I have always enjoyed working with you and you have always been that person I could rely on. Wishing you the best for the future.
5. Dearest coworker, I wish we could spend more time together but, I am happy that you are moving on to the next level in your life. Best of luck!
Check: 30+ Farewell Messages to Employee Who Is leaving
Farewell to Coworker:
6. You transformed this dull workplace into our little heaven and, we are so proud of you. May you achieve all the good things in life.
7. You were an amazing coworker and a wonderful friend. I hope that you get to enjoy a lot wherever you go.
8. We have made many memories in this place, but the best ones were those in which you were by my side. Wishing you a very happy new journey, coworker.
9. I am so happy that you are moving onto new and better things and I cannot wait to see you achieve all you have ever desired. We will miss you, dearest coworker.
10. We were so lucky to have you as our team member and we are also proud of you for entering the career you had always wanted. Best of luck with everything.
Take A Look: Farewell Messages For Friends
Goodbye Quotes for Coworkers:
11. Dear coworker, goodbyes are hard but saying goodbye to you is even harder. You are a wonderful person and we pray that you find joy and happiness. Goodbye.
12. We were always in awe of the wonderful person that you are. Now that you are entering a new career, we wish you all the best. Goodbye, dearest.
13. The best person that this workplace had ever seen was none other than you. You will be dearly missed, goodbye!
14. Even though you won’t be my coworker now, you will always be an amazing friend to me. Goodbye, my dearest.
15. This workplace won’t be the same without you. We are going to miss you very much. May God make things easier for you. Goodbye.
Try: Farewell Messages to Boss To Say Goodbye
Farewell Quotes for Coworkers:
16. Dear coworker, our boss was so lucky to have you. Now that you are going, we are going to feel your absence badly. Goodbye.
17. Saying goodbye to you has been the toughest thing that I ever had to do. I am going to miss you a lot. Goodbye, dearest coworker.
18. Wishing you the best of luck on your new journey. We are so happy for you and wish that you get what you want. Goodbye to you.
19. Thank you for being such a kind, compassionate, and amazingly generous person. You were the best coworker.
20. You are going to do wonders in your new workplace. May God bless you with the best of everything. We all love you.
Farewell Quotes for Colleagues:
21. Dearest colleague, the time I spent with you was full of adventures, happiness, and joy. I am going to miss you so much.
22. You made this place so much fun with your amazing personality and hilarious jokes. You will be missed a little too much.
23. Though we are sad that you are leaving us but at the same time, we understand that you have to do what is best for you. So, we pray that you achieve success at every step of life.
24. It has been my honor working with a colleague as amazing as you are. Best of luck with the new journey you are about to embark on.
25. The contributions that you made to this workplace are massive and we can’t thank you enough for your relentless efforts to makes things better all the time. Good luck in the future.
Touching Farewell Message to Colleagues
26. Working with such a talented and poised person like you was my pleasure. It’s sad to say goodbye to the only source of inspiration that I found here but good luck with the journey ahead.
27. Zoom calls without you will be no fun. The rooms for board meetings and presentations won’t feel as welcoming as they used to be. We’ll miss you. Goodbye.
28. For all that you’ve given to this company, we can’t thank you enough. We wish you good luck for the bright future that awaits you.
29. As a team leader, you never did leave any space for error. Whoever is going to come next doesn’t know that he/she has a very large shoe to fill. We’ll miss you, good luck.
30. We’ll miss seeing you around. While you were the hardest-working member, you also were the prankster we loved having around. But we wish you good luck with the journey ahead.
31. You were a positive force whose presence cheered the people here on those dreading days. You’ll be missed as a leader and the best teammate.
32. The people who’ll get to work with you next aren’t aware of how lucky they’re about to get. They’re going to work with one of the most patient, workaholic and cheerful coworkers they can have.
33. The workload didn’t seem terrifying to any of us because we knew we had you who could make anything possible. Working with you made life easygoing. Anyways, stay in touch, and good luck.
34. Your will, persistence, and consistency have helped us achieve the goals that we couldn’t have otherwise. And for that, we’re thankful to you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
35. Your morals and work ethic made this corporate environment a safe place for everyone. Without you, nothing would be the same. We’ll miss you. Don’t forget to stay in touch.
There are multiple ways in which one can give a farewell to a coworker but probably all of them include words of affirmation. Hence, don’t miss out on them and save as many messages as you’d like from the above-mentioned farewell messages to coworkers. Your coworker surely does have warm memories to go with but now the loving hand-written notes too.