You can find the right words of condolence in the following loss of a sister quotes. A sister is a best friend who shares the same blood. They are there with you all the time as you both belong to the same family. It forms a special bond, and sometimes you have a love and hate relationship.
But no matter what, we always care about them. Losing such a person can be devastating. Your time becomes lonely, and everything feels empty without them. If you or someone you know is facing the loss of your sister, express your sympathy through these losses of a sister quotes and messages.
Loss Of A Sister Quotes
1. My heartfelt condolences. I pray that the Lord will keep her safe in his arms. She was a brave person with a kind heart. She will always be remembered.
2. My heart cries for a loss of such a beautiful young personality. Your sister was one of the most loved and adored people in this world. May her soul rest in peace.
3. I still cannot believe that she is gone. She was a lovely child who knew her ways to live. She will always remain in our hearts. May she find all the peace in heaven.
4. People who are alone children are missing out. Having a sister is like having a best friend sharing the same blood. May your sister find peace wherever she is.
5. I want to express my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know that this time is tough for you. Let me know if I can ease your pain in any way.
6. I am sorry for your loss. Her sudden demise has caused us a lot of pain. Heaven has gained one more angel. May God give you the strength to overcome this.
7. I feel extremely sad to hear that your sister is no more. Stay strong and help your mother overcome this heartbreaking loss. May her soul rest in peace in heaven.
8. Her physical appearance might be gone, but she will forever rule our hearts. We have lost such a beautiful girl today. May God keep her at peace in heaven.
9. I am so sorry to hear about your sister’s untimely demise. You have my sincere sympathy. I will always be there if you need anything.
10. I cannot imagine the devastating state that you are going through. I am sorry to hear about the loss. You both had a special bond, and I hope it remains that way even if she is gone.
Sympathy for Loss of Sister
1. Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your beloved sister. She lifted you when you were down. She was a wonderful girl.
2. She may have been your sister by blood, but she was sister to me too, although we were not related by blood. My heart equally aches to bear the loss. We have to stay strong.
3. Every corner of this house will remind me of her. She was such a playful young doll. Maybe God needed an angel up there. So, he took our child.
4. I express my deep sympathy for the loss that you and your family have to go through. May the Lord provide you all with the strength required to overcome this.
5. I am sorry for your loss. May the memories of her bring you and your family some comfort. May her soul rest in peace in heaven.
Check: Rest In Peace Quotes
Loss of Sister Condolence
1. We are all lucky to have known such a special girl. Our hearts are broken as her heart doesn’t beat anymore. We are sorry for the loss.
2. Accept my deepest sympathy. The aura she had was one of the most beautiful ones. Her energy and vibes were always so positive. We will miss her.
3. I am sorry to hear about your sister’s passing. During this time of grief, let me know if I can help you in any way. I’d be happy to do anything that can bring you comfort.
4. Please accept my condolences. Losing someone dear to us is not easy. But we have to move on. That is our only option. Take care.
5. On this hard time of your life, know that we are here for you. Your sister will be taking care of you from above. We wish her all the peace in heaven.
Take A Look: Condolence Messages For Loss Of Mother
Sympathy Quotes for Loss of sister
1. I am sorry for the loss. Her kindness and generosity always touched us. I am sure God must be happy to have her around for company. May she be at peace.
2. You lost a great sister, your mom lost a dear daughter, I lost a good friend. We all lost someone. We are all mourning her loss. Stay strong.
3. I pray for you and your family during this awful time. I hope your sister is in a good place. May her soul rest easy up there. My sincere sympathy for your loss.
4. Losing a beloved is not easy. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. Her passing is such a tragedy. She will now protect you from above.
5. During this time of grief, you and your family must provide strength to each other. I am just a call away if you need anything. She will be missed greatly by all of us.
Also Read: Condolence Message On Death Of Father
Loss of a Sister
1. Words cannot describe how heartbroken I am to realize the loss of our beloved girl. She was such a talented girl and the charm of our family.
2. I still don’t get the courage to let my heart accept that she is gone. This is so traumatic for all of us. May Lord help you and your family stay strong.
3. It’s devastating to realize that she has left this world at such a young age. She will always be in our prayers. We will miss her greatly.
4. I hope the memories she has made in this world be beautiful so that she can cherish them in heaven. I was in tears to hear about the loss.
5. I know losing a sister is hard. But be grateful for the times that you have got to spend together and for the beautiful memories that you’ve created together. Stay strong.
Check: Loss of a Brother Quotes
Sister Passed Away Quotes
1. Your sister always pushed me to do better. She was the reason behind my smile. I lost someone just as close to you. In this tough time, we must stay together and overcome the loss.
2. We were all so shocked to know about your sister’s passing. Please accept our deepest condolences. We will remember her as the most hardworking little girl.
3. Your sister was an angel who flew to God with the wings he had provided. We lost another great personality with a humble heart. May the Lord keep her happy wherever she is.
4. I am sorry for your loss. I hope she had no regret in her heart before leaving. And I hope she is in a good place. We will remember her, always.
5. Please accept my deepest condolences for the loss. I hope you heal from this trauma soon and move on in life. Please stay strong.
Sister Death Quotes From Brother
1. Dear sister, if you are listening to me, I hope you are okay. You were the only true friend of mine. I miss you. May you rest easy up there.
2. I might have lost my sister. But I have gained a lot of memories with her. We have made unforgettable memories together, and I will always remember them when I miss her.
3. I don’t think I should be called a brother from today. I can no longer have that tag because my beloved sister is gone.
4. Sister, your loss has devastated me. But I know that I need to stay strong because you would not want to watch your brother weak from heaven.
5. A piece of my heart is gone since my sister is no longer with us. Everyone might miss her, but I know that I will miss her the most.
Losing someone close to our heart will shatter us in ways we cannot even imagine. It will affect us mentally and emotionally. If someone you know is going through a loss, above are the loss of a sister quotes to convey your condolences.