Condolences Quotes And Sympathy Messages: Hard times reveal real friends. If one of your loved ones is grieving and you want to be by their side, the following collection of condolences, quotes, and messages can be a good way.Keep aside the cliche expressions of sympathy as they may sound superficial rather than letting them know how deeply you feel their sorrow.
These quotes and messages are picked with affection and warmth to convey your heartfelt condolences to your loved ones, making them feel better.
1. We are thinking of you in these sorrowful times. We just wish that today and always, the happy memories bring you comfort, peace, and strength to bear this loss.
2. I’m so shocked! Can’t believe he is gone. God takes the good souls away so early. This is to let you know that I am always here for you.
3. I believe that condolences are just a formality, they cannot relieve one’s heart of the pain. Still, I present you mine. I wish you all the strength and peace. The loss is undoubtedly huge. May God bless you.
4. I believe that love never dies, it just changes its forms. I wish that you find love wherever you go and I hope that it heals you from within.
5. Accepting things makes them hurt less. I know your loss is huge but I wish you all the strength for today and hope for tomorrow.
6. Words can not tell how sorry I am to hear this news. Just know that I will always be a text away. For now, you will have to find the strength from within and lift the rest of your family.
7. Just heard about your loss. I give you my condolences for what you have lost and for the feelings you might be going through. Just know that there is one more angel in the heavens above, smiling on you.
8. I am horrified about what you and your family must be going through right now. Deeply saddened by your loss. May God bless the departed soul.
9. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us and he will always be a part of us. Wishing you peace and comfort, always.
10. My heart hurts knowing how hard it must be for you. This is life, uncertain and unfair. In moments like these, we have to find strength on our own.
Short Condolences Quotes:
1. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on this loss. She will be missed forever and always be remembered.
2. I can not tell how grieved I am to hear this news. May the happy memories bring you peace and comfort, today, tomorrow, and always. Amen.
3. Please accept my deepest condolences on this loss. I simply can not imagine what you must be feeling right now. Hoping only good things for youand your family.
4. I hope and pray that the Almighty brings you peace and comfort in this time of sorrow. No amount of condolences can resolve the feelings you are going through, but they are an indication of the people that are with you in all this.
5. Words are insufficient to explain your grief and sorrow but may you get comfort in knowing that you and your family are in our prayers always,
6. The loss of a loved one is indeed a big one. No one can replace them. You will always find me by your side, in times of need.
7. His memories will always be cherished and he will always be missed. So sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort, always.
8. They say that graves are the footprints of angels and an angel she was, indeed. May God smile upon her soul and yours too.
9. A friend like him is nearly impossible to replace. Him going makes everything feel empty. My family and I stand together with you in these times.
10. Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss. Sending you and your family lots of prayers and all the positivity, in this dark hour. Much love.
Condolences Sympathy Quotes:
1. Lots of prayers your way, always. May God help you in these dark times and may you see the light very soon. Please accept my condolences.
2. In celebration of a beautiful life who lighted up the hearts of so many. Each and every one of us is with you in this time of sorrow. Stay strong.
3. I am so sorry for your loss. Conveying you my deepest condolences. May God be with you in this time of grief and grant you peace and comfort, always.
4. I believe a great soul like him never dies. It lives forever in the minds of people who loved it. And today we lost a great soul, indeed. He will always be missed.
5. I present to you my deepest condolences on the demise of your wife, knowing well that It can’t console the loss of a loving and caring partner. All it means is that I will always be there for you.
Read: Rest In Peace Quotes
Death Condolence Quotes:
1. A loving heart has stopped beating and a great soul has departed to the heavens. Accept our condolences on the demise of your grandfather. He was surely a gem.
2. My heart aches for you and your family. Indeed your loss is the greatest. A near and dear one can never be replaced. I am extremely upset after hearing about your loss.
3. I am so downhearted after hearing that your child passed away. We held her in our arms for so short but she will be in our hearts for a lifetime.
4. I don’t know what to say to make you feel any better. This is just to let you know that I am here for you. Your sadness might not go away for quite some time but eventually, you’ll find peace.
5. I know the sky seems grey to you right now. But I pray that the clouds part soon and the sun shines again. Please accept my and my family’s sincerest condolences.
Family Condolences quotes:
1. I know how much you are hurting because I know today you lost someone who was family to you. If you need someone to share your sorrow, I’ll just be a call away.
2. Family is all about happy memories and standing by each other. On your loss today, I want to let you know that I will always stand by your side.
3. Please accept the deepest condolences from my family to your family. We are always thinking of and praying for you. May God bless the departed soul.
4. Only someone with a brother can imagine your loss. I simply can’t fathom the pain you are going through. I am extremely sorry for the loss your family has to bear.
5. May God rest the departed soul in the highest of heavens and grant you the patience to bear this loss. My family and I are together in this with you.
1. Nothing in this world can replace the loss of a mother. But you know that she will always be smiling upon you from heaven. May she gets the highest ranks in heaven,
2. I am deeply saddened by the loss of your mother. She was an amazing lady who cared for all and she will be missed forever.
3. I am honored to know your mom. She was one gem of a person and anyone who has been with her will always love and remember her.
4. I am shocked to the core to know about the loss of your mother. God bless your family and comfort you in these hard times. Lots of prayers your way.
5. The warmth of a mother is always carried in your heart and her love in your memories. Mothers don’t die but you get one more angel in heaven for you.
1. A father is the anchor of the family. Losing your father must be devastating for you and your family. Know that we are always there for you, in these hard times.
2. Words can not fully express the sorrow I am feeling on knowing the loss of your father. He was indeed a great man. I learned a lot from him.
3. I still remember how mesmerized I was by the personality of your father. I have always idealized him. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on his loss.
4. Your father was a true leader. I and all his co-workers are aghast at his sudden demise. We learned a lot from him and he will always be missed.
5. I am extremely sorry to know about the loss of your father. He was a great person and has impacted countless lives. May his soul rest in peace.
Condolence Message to a Friend:
1. So sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing your family the patience to bear this loss, hope to cling on to, and happy memories to cherish.
2. You have my deepest condolences for the tragic loss you and your family have endured. Wishing you strength, peace, and comfort, Amen.
3. Goodbyes are always hard and to let go of a person so dear is always the hardest. May the Almighty grant you enough courage to bear this loss.
4. We are sharing in your grief and sorrow as you remember your brother, today. May the happy memories give you peace and endurance.
5. Accept our sincerest condolences on this grave loss. May God grant you peace and patience to bear this loss. We are always praying for you and our family.
Writing a sympathy note is not an easy task. You want to be precise and affectionate but share equally in the grief. If you don’t know what to write, these sympathy quotes have got your back. Pick any of the following heartfelt sympathy quotes from our collection and feel free to send them to your loved ones to show them that you stand by their side in this hour of need.
Sympathy Quotes For Loss:
1. I am sorry for the delay but I just came to know of your sister’s demise. I’m deeply saddened to hear this news. May the Highest of all be with you in these dark times.
2. Simply shocked at the loss of your baby boy. I know words can never ease your pain but know that You have a shoulder to lean on whenever you need.
3. The death of a loved one always comes as a shock, irrespective of how prepared you are. May you get the courage to pass through these times. Lots of prayers your way.
4. No doubt the world lost a gem today. She was the most elegant person I have ever met. She spent her life to its fullest. May God have mercy upon your family.
5. I wish I could be there with you in the memorial of your brother. Just know that even miles apart our hearts are still connected and you are always in our prayers.
Short Sympathy Messages:
1. I am deeply saddened to know about the tragic news of your cousin’s death. I know he was more than a brother to you. May God bless you with peace and strength.
2. Just knew about the demise of your husband. May God elevate his ranks in heaven and grant you patience to endure this immense pain. All my prayers are with you.
3. Hi, I know it’s been a few months since you lost your brother but this is just to check on you. Remember I am always here if you need anything, even just a listening ear.
4. The death of your best friend must have come as a shock to you. He was so full of life, even I can’t believe he is gone now. May he rest in eternal peace.
5. My sincerest sympathies go out to you and your family in this moment of sorrow. I would be honored to be of some help to you. Just let me know if and whenever you need anything.